what do you like?

what is it about obama you like? look at what he has done to this economy already, look at the dept he has put us in. its not getting better its getting worse and it will continue to get worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• We live the same kind of lifestyle. We don't build our lives around who is the President. It is called personal responsibility! Don't  live the life what you can not afford,don't drive the cars what you can not afford,don't have the kids what you can not afford..............

Anonymous

• And anon, does that apply to all the people who worked good jobs for yrs and suddenly they are gone? Around here there are people who worked alot of yrs in the same place, provided for their family and now alot of them live in campers and tents on state and federal land.

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I look at all the president's that have been in office during my lifetime and he has not been the worst. No matter who was elected this year, they would be frowned upon and ridiculed. I highly doubt McCain would have done a better job. Instead people from the left would be attacking him full force. I would have voted for McCain but he chose Palin.
    Anonymous

• i think palin would have done a better job. she doesnt have any more experience then obama and he has all his budy friends advising him he has no experience.
    Anonymous

• she did great for alaska and would have done the same for us. why do people feel so threatened by her when obama isnt doing the right job?
    Anonymous

• anon:03
    I live in Alaska. Please educate me what good did Palin do for our state.
    Anonymous

• what department has he put us in?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Carpy

Savings ,savings and more savings in your bank ! You need to have savings to be ready for rainy things!
    Anonymous

• Department?

No one who supports Obama will try to anwser your question because we are all bright enough to see a trap for open bashing (and here it comes from the Obama-haters contingent) and we spell debt correctly!

What is next in the O-dramathon?
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 3:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• PSWifey is a typical elitist Democrat. She amuses me.

Anonymous