christmas presents

my daughter is going to be about 3 months on christmas, what do you get a 3 month old for christmas?

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Even though your baby won't be ready for much at 3 months, she'll be ready for all sorts of things in just a few months. I bought a few things for older babies (6 months and up) like an activity table and crawling baby toys that I knew would be needed before the first birthday. I filled the stocking with small easy to hold baby toys, clutch books, and things I knew we'd need in the next few months (sippy cups, spoons, feeding supplies). If you don't have an excersaucer or jumparoo, Christmas would be a great excuse to buy one of those. You could also buy books - it's never to early to start building a library and reading to your baby.
    Anonymous

• She won't know what's going on. Get her stuff you want her to have - a rocking chair, a ride on toy for the summer, a rattle.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I gave them a new small stuffed animal and added money to their college accounts.

Answer by Bmat at 3:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i got my son something that he would like later on, ther's no harm in storing a few toys for when they are interested. i got him some megabloks. he still has it to this day and dumps it out daily to play with. or u could get something that will help with skills that they will learn later on, wooden blocks to stack together for hand eye coordination, or just clothes lol that'll always work
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 3:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• My baby was too young for her first Christmas to notice anything. I got a few baby's 1st x-mas keepsakes for myself.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 4:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Nothing. Everyone else spoiled our child on his first Christmas, so we knew better then to get him anything. This year he's a year, so we'll be getting him gifts this Christmas.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2009