anyone who remembers or is about a month along..

did you feel moist, have mild cramping all day almost and feel like you were gettin your period all the time :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. In the beginning I felt like I was about to get my period, and very heavy.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I didn't I didn't even know I was pregnant until 3 months (my cycle is always off) so I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. But every woman and every pregnancy is different.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• hmmm. well i'm 8-9 weeks and when i was about 4 weeks i had aching in my lower back, i would say like very mild cramps. i never really can feel when my period is coming like a lot of women, but around 4 weeks i remember the aching back, very mild nausea, and hot flashes occasionally. i think i did have more cervical mucus than usual but i can't remember for sure.

good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I definitely did. thats actually why I put off taking a test for so long because I "knew" my period was coming, but it definitely didnt.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I am on pregnancy #3 and I was crampy from about 5-12 weeks with all three. So for me... it was totally normal:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Sounds exactly what I had a few weeks back. Congrats!
    Anonymous

• I just had lower back pain.
    momtomicahj

Answer by momtomicahj at 4:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• def. im on my 3rd pergnacy im 5 weeks i have done this withall my preg... i got mild cramps and spotted throught the whole first trimester
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• In the beginning i cramped all the time, i almost even went to the er cause it was so often but come to find out it was only gas pains and my uterus growing so no worry.
    Casteel_chick

Answer by Casteel_chick at 5:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2009