Would it be weird to name my kids Franklin and Theodore? (sorry for repost)

I've asked this before but i just really love the name Theo/Theodore but my 2 year old is named Franklin so I don't know if I should just stop thinking about it, or if Theodore would be ok, or what. . . ?

what are your thoughts? the will be 2 or 3 years apart in school, depending on bday cut offs for kgarten.

thanks!!!

Stefanie83

Asked by Stefanie83 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• HOnestly I don't like either name, but they are you kids call them what you want.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the pp....again, they are your kids! Who cares what others think?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 4:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• lol. what i am really wondering is if people will make fun of them and say they are roosevelts. i like both names but don't want them to get made fun of in junior high
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I think they are great names and in school they can have cool nick names their friends can call them, ya know. go with what you think, not what others think. If you like the name stick with it! :) And hey there is nothing wrong with being named after presidents!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 11:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2009