cold or reaction to 2 month shots?

my son had his 2 month shots yesterday and wasnt sick. today he is extemely fussy and his nose is stuffed up and you can hear how hoarse his voice is. Im not sure if his voice is like that from all the crying and screaming or cuz he's sick. I have given him tylenol and he sleeps fine but getting him to sleep or do anything but cry is a nightmare. He's my first baby and idk if im just being overly worried or if I should be concerned? Help!!

AJerec

Asked by AJerec at 3:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter was very fussy after her first shots, I don't remember her having a stuffy nose though. He could have a combination of a cold and pain from the shot (maybe he picked up a cold at the doctors). I would just keep an eye on him and call the doctor if he gets a high fever or is not eating or having dirty diapers. Hang in there if it is the shots he should be better tomorrow, if it is a cold it should nly be a couple days.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• he may have a bit of a cold but alot of his fussyness could be from his shot my daughter just had her 2mth shots and was absolutely miserable i gave her tylenol and that seemed to help her
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• tonight my son has been calm since i came home from work. i gave him a bath and got him ready for bed but hes still a little stuffed up. he was with his grandma while i was at work but she said she didnt have to give him anymore tylenol and he was good for her (didn't scream his head off). i haven't heard him cry yet andi have been home for almost an hour so i can't tell how his voice is but he's clinging to me and wont go to his dad. any more advice would be very welcome and thanks to those who have alredy responded.
    AJerec

Answer by AJerec at 11:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2009