I'm so sick today....

I went to the restroom and realized I'm so out of it, I put my underwear on inside out this morning! What's the craziest thing you did when you were really sick?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mismatched socks.........But no one could see them but me. But I still had worn the wrong colors!

Another time it was a pair of shoes....I bought several in the same style, different colors that were just off...like navy and black...........had to go back home and change after I stopped for gas one morning! I was glad I lived a few miles from my offices.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• LOL LilyPond! My mom did this the other day, she came to my house and showed me her socks, she was wearing one blue dress sock and one black one. Too bad for her, she lives 45 minutes away from her school so she had to go the whole day like that!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I put my PANTS on inside out once! Good thing I noticed before Ieft the house, but I walked around all morning with them on inside out.
    Anonymous

• Oh and to answer your question, one time I was burning up with a fever so I went to bed during the afternoon. I woke up when the sun was going down, but I thought it was morning and I was late for work so I jumped out of bed and started getting ready for work, then panicked when I didn't see my kids. Then it dawned on me, it was evening and the kids went to the store with their dad!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Well, I feel terrible today also. I have a tummyache, so I had some chicken soup and I'm drinking some ginger ale. I don't know of any weird thing I have done though. I'm too sick to think . . . lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I'm sorry Bridget! I feel gross too but I think I'm getting the flu or something, my voice is gone. Hope you feel better!
    Anonymous