Do you want sex all the time?

I do! I am 44 and cant get enough. How about you? Be honest ladies and let us know how old you are.

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 4:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope. I'm 53 and haven't had sex in over 20 years!
    Anonymous

• well i'm 22 and before I had my son I never wanted it and was always telling my hubby no. But now I want it all the time and its Awesome!!
    Anonymous

• I'm 33 and since having my first baby, my sex drive has gone bonkers. I'd like it every day. A couple of times a day would be great. My husband is 41 and has a very stressful job that has zapped his sex drive. We have sex about once every 6 weeks since having my 2nd baby. Granted we have a 3 year old, 19 month old, and a baby on the way. After we get out of baby mode, it may pick back up.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• You are at your sexual peak so it's normal. I had a sexual surge a couple of years ago and couldn't get enough. It was a hormonal imbalance. The doctor fixed it and I wish she had left me alone! Enjoy it. It won't last forever.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Yes! I do! I feel like I have the libido of an 18 year old boy! I just wish hubby could keep up, lol! We are working on it though.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I am 22, and the answer is no... not even before I got preg, but now that I am preg i want it even less.... my poor dh....:(
    jean_marie1987

Answer by jean_marie1987 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I want sex all the time and when i was pregnant it was WORSE!! i wanted it every day!! I wish my fiance wanted sex a little more than he does but oh well. I'm 25years old.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I did....It was hard for Martin to keep up with me! I have had no interest though since he passed away and really could care less if I ever get any again....how sad, right!? lol
    spase2breeth

Answer by spase2breeth at 5:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I am 49 and have no desire for sex at all!! My dh just asked me last nite why I don't ponce on him all the time and how can I not enjoy something so wonder. Well I'll tell ya it ain't so wonder when you feel used . I really don't know how to explain the way I feel but he says it should feel wonder when 2 ppl love each othet maybe that's it I just don't have the same feelings for him I used to have.
    Anonymous

• Recently yes, I do not know what has happened because I have never really wanted sex much. I really could have cared less. It is different now and I am wanting it all the time. Of course DH is loving the change. I am 27.

RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2009