i might have miscarried today...HELP!!

i woke up this morning feeling crampy...and went to the bathroom the first time i was fine...the second time a while later there was blood i told my SO and he took me to the ER....they ran tests and said they were inconclusive...they did 3 ultra sounds and said that i may be too early to see anything. they said my hcg levels were at 22 testing me positive to be pregnant. but i have to follow up with a doctor monday to retest my levels to see if they have fallen or risen. i am soooo scared...has anyone had this happen and been ok...my mom said with my brother she had somethng like a period every month....she was almost thirty weeks b4 she even knew she was pregnant. i duno what to think...i jsut know i am scared. and my poor SO his heart is breaking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wish you the best. If you have to go back to the ER I would if things get worse.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• how far along are you?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• take a deep breath and relax i did this with all my pregnacys im currently about 5 weeks preg with my 3 and im doing the same thing they took my hcg level and it was 114 then 2 days later it was 278 then i was fine then i woke up yesterday to more spotting and a little crampy and they did my levels again today they were a little under 3000 so very good
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i am not sure i found out Sunday and hadn't had a chance to even go to the doctor. maybe a month along they said my hcg level were at 22...after looking it up that is considered normal for my gestation. they said they couldn't see anything in the ultra sounds but they think i am too early to tell..and they said my cervix is closed. so they sent me home with papers on being pregnant and also on having a miscarriage. i am scared, and a little confused. if my cervix is closed and my levels from what they say are ok for now. am i miscarrying? or did i just have a close call. i am still bleeding.
    Anonymous

• they said about three weeks....is this a normal hcg (22)level for that long? they said normally a home test doesnt test positive till 25...and i tested sunday got a positive..and monday morning aswell...they were both very faint lines. but were both indeed positive....
    Anonymous

• You will not really know much until they test your blood again. The cervix being open or closed makes no difference....I miscarried twice and my cervix was closed both times, each time I was examined. Since you are so early in your pregnancy, hormone levels are going to be the very best indicator. I hope your little one is just getting cozy in there and everything turns out ok for you! Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 6:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Is it a heavy bleeding like a period and bright red, or kind of like a pinkish discharge and not a lot of it...It depends what it looks like...
    Anonymous

• it is heavy bleeding ..bright red...and still hasnt stopped...i am up because i cant sleep.
    Anonymous