anyone know a good meatloaf recipe??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I don't have a recipe, but if you add Cavender's greek seasoning it really adds a GREAT flavor! Just "knead" it into the meat. That's how I make mine every time!
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Yeap!!! Use a meatloaf mix of meats (usually pork and beef), add breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, soy sauce, garlic powder, chopped onion, an egg and salt and pepper. Mush together and put in a loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. I don't measure, but go by taste.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I use lean hamburger. Not super lean but..somewhere in the middle. At a couple eggs and a sleeve of saltine cracker crushed (to help hold it together.) I also like to add chopped onions and bell peppers and corn. but you could add olives or zuchinni squash. Just don't add too many veggies it won't hold well. And for the topping I mix brown sugar with Ketchup (helps to warm it up to melt the sugar.) Fit to your taste. You really don't need to measure, just go by what looks good to you. 350 degrees Till done.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 10:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Make mine with a few pounds of hamburger
    add 2 eggs
    2 slices of crumbled bread
    1 small chopped onion
    Tablespoon of parsley and Lawreys season salt and a teaspoon of pepper and garlic
    1/4 cup A1 or generic A1 steak sauce
    !/4 mustard
    mix well form into loaf and cover with ketchup
    bake 1 hour and 20 minutes at 350
    cookmom69

Answer by cookmom69 at 1:40 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• 1 pound 90% lean ground beef
    1/2 pound spicy sausage
    1 small onion, chopped
    1 tsp poultry seasoning

Mix all, form into a loaf and bake in a 9 X 13 dish for 1 hour at 350. Also great with new potatoes cut into chunks and coated with a touch of cooking spray and salt and pepper. Can top with ketchup last 15 minutes. This is a different recipe, but men always love it! My DH said "don't ever tell my Mom I said this, but I think your meatloaf is way better than hers." LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2009