Probably a stupid question?

What do you put on your baby under a sleep sack? A sleeper? a onesie? My 2 month old does not get swaddled anymore so I want to start using them, but I don't know what to put under it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• In winter I used a long sleeved onsie or if it was warm, I used a short sleeve onsie. She was a hot sleeper and would sweat in a full sleeper and a sleep sack. Really it's a trial and error thing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I put a thin footed Pajama under it. Both of my children get/got cold easily when they were first born, so I always had them in a footed PJ under their sleepsack. As they got older I went to onsies underneath unless it was super cold.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I keep my DS's room at 70 so i just keep him in a t-shirt with his diaper and then the sleep sac. it helps when i go to change him and he doesn't get cold or too hot.
    Anonymous