Did your intuiton serve you correct?

Was wondering for any of you that were pregnant with your child for the first time, if you knew when your baby was going (like a premonition) to come or were you completely thrown for a loop with when your baby arrived?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I always listen to my intuition :)
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• They say moms always know what they're going to have. I think to a point it's true. BUT hopes CAN override instint/intuition!! LoL. I have two boys, I thought they were girls, but that's b/c I WANT a girl, but on my way to my ultrasound app with my second(can't remember back to my first) I KNEW that I was wrong and it was going to be a boy. This time I really really think I'm having a girl, I guess I'll find out if it's hope or intuition come monday!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I had no idea when my baby would come but my mother told me the whole week before that I'd have him on Sunday. Well, I went into labor on Saturday night, had him Sunday morning. Haha!
    AustinPsalm139

Answer by AustinPsalm139 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I thought that she was going to be early or on-time and she was 16 days late (42w 2d)....So dont count on anything!!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• only with #2. #1 was a week late, #3 is a different story. lol

I knew that since dh would only be getting 2 days off work, I'd go into labour sunday, have her monday and then he'd have tues wed off, and her EDD weekend was a long weekend anyway - so I just told everyone she'd be there the week before the long weekend.

sure enough sunday I went into labour, had her monday. unfortunately I had complications and ended up back in hospital for another week....
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I thought she would be on time or late and she was 11 days early. Even though the ultrasound tech said she was a girl, I wasn't necessarily convinced. I wanted a girl and I thought it would just be my luck that she would ended up being a he so I had kind of geared myself up so that I wouldn't be disappointed at all, but the ultrasound tech was right.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i listened to my intuition my dd was sept 17th of this yr and i knew she was coming before september n sure enough i was right she came august 19th
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• my WHOLE family are boys!!! All my cousins have boys even my one other female cousin whos ex was the ONLY boy in his whole family had a boy. So i didn't really get my hopes up for a girl I just figured I would add to the clan. When they told me she was a girl I just about passed out. But I knew she was not coming out on her own, I remember them telling me my due date was sept 15th and thinking yeah right shes coming on my uncles birthday. One day shy but still wasn't the 15th
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I've been telling my fiance since we found out I was preggo that I'd have the baby by 38 weeks. With to complications I'm having Doc's saying he'll prolly induce me around 37 weeks. Mommy always knows.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 10:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2009