I need $200 extra a month. Teach me how!

I want to hear nonscammy, no or low investment, no spam out the wazoo ways to make about $50 a week.
I've tried a few things lately I regretted like CashCrate should be called Spam Crate. I'm open to selling but online only don't wanna sell in person... I'm up for real paid survey sites. Anything I'm up for suggestions. If you need me as a referral please state as much and give me the referral info so I can make sure you get credit!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's totally NOT what you asked but I do Passion Parties. I'm not trying to "recruit" you - I'm just passing along the info. I sing Passion Parties praises because I actually believe it. Yes, it's a network marketing company but it's so much better than any make-up or kitchen appliances. You can earn 40% commission and you can do it on your own schedule. I didn't want to leave my kids either - I'm fine with them being left with their father (because - duh! He's their father) so I do my parties when he's at home. I don't carry inventory on me - I do have things I take with me to the parties but I don't have to carry around inventory.

I know it's not what you were asking so please don't be offended but I love Passion Parties and all it stands for. (Passion Parties is the #1 sensual product company in the US and it's the ONLY International sensual products company). :-D If you want more info, please feel free to ask.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I work at home with a totally legitimate company! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you more information and answer any questions that you may have. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Go work a couple nights a week at Target you will make more than 50 a week and you won' t have to work all day like people do at their work at home schemes and still make nothing.
    Anonymous

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.   They contain excellent ideas, resources and information to help you work at home.   You can find them all in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Why the heck would I go work at Target? The whole point is to be at home. If I wanted to leave my kids I could make $150,000 a year at a job outside the house like I did before I decided to stay home. Geez can't anyone just answer a question on this site without a smart butt little comment.
    Anonymous

• Have you ever thought about making money from home, but find that most are running around selling stuff and throwing parties, and you don't want to leave your kids?

I do it all from home. No parties. No selling. Paid Weekly!
    I get to save money, improve my families health, make a great living, and help other moms do the same.

(This is not coupons or shopping at the Dollar Store)
    High quality products and wholesale prices less than the grocery store and with a little effort, you can get them paid for. This company is completely eco friendly!

Can I help you? Message me back, because I can.

Ann McCandless

http://www.ecofriendlymomteam.com/ann
    Anndypanda

Answer by Anndypanda at 12:45 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Hi Anonymous, The company I work with is a National Discount Health Benefits Company that just recently added non-medical services like Identity Theft Protection, Child ID program, Legal and Financial Services and Roadside Assistance. We're looking for Independent Brokers to fill the 2 positions we have available. Here is a 24/7 recorded overview call that you can listen to and it goes over all the exact details of working from home with our company. Call 507-726-3864. If this sounds like something you can see yourself doing, go to our website to request a phone interview (below), with the best time for me to reach you. I'll give you a quick call back to answer any questions you have about working at home with our company. Best of Luck! Lori :)

www.WorkAtHomeRequest.Info

lorizecco

Answer by lorizecco at 1:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:47 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• there are a lot of scams on the internet, but there are alot of legitimate jobs as well, I spent 7mths engine searching extra income......now I have 5 writing jobs and have joined one of the biggest wellness companies there are (melaleuca)....there is money to be made e-commerce.....just dont fall for the scams......research every company before you make a move......
    buzimommy

Answer by buzimommy at 11:40 AM on Nov. 20, 2009