what to get my pregnant sister for x-mas?

any suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Holidays

• Yes, get something for her, not the baby. With my first pregnancy I got all baby things for Christmas and was disappointed, my baby wasn't due for another 5 months.
    A nice gift certificate for a pedicure would be wonderful.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• It depends on how much you want to spend. A pregnancy massage is really great, especially if she's having back pain. I do agree with the first poster though, definitely make it a gift for her, though if it is her first baby you might also throw in a baby name book or a what to expect book or something like that.
    Anonymous

• Agreed!!!! I wanted things for myself, things i could enjoy....a gift certificate to get her hair or nails done....something she can enjoy!!! if she likes to read maybe a gift certificate to a book store and some candles?!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Something pampering for sure...
    Pedicure, manicure
    Bed Bath Beyond stuff
    Massage
    Electric manual massager...no not a vibrator!
    Oh how bout splurging on a photo session of her and belly?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• What about making up a pamper herself basket. Candles,bubble bath, choc, book from her favorite author or the chicken soup for mothers book.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 8:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Definitly not something for the baby. She'll get that when the baby comes.
    MBsMom2004

Answer by MBsMom2004 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I have a cousin who is pregnant this year. I agree with doing something to pamper her! I made her an Avon gift basket with lotions, bubble baths, stretch mark prevention cream (she asked for it! lol) and stuff to make her feel pretty. I added in the candle set we sell too. If you're interested in checking out the products go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use coupon code fsany. You can do a nice basket for $30 or less!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:05 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• How about one of those things that you fill up with with water and soak your feet in at home. I can not for the life of me think of the name of it! lol
    scarlett0720

Answer by scarlett0720 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2009