Ok ladies I need some help. What do you think?

I have been TTC for what will be a year in February. I found out, after months of nothing, in July, I have PCOS. I have been on Metformin for 5 months (since July) and finally had my first period since, April 09, in October 09. I then saw a fertility specialist on November 9th who told me everything looked like it was running back in order and that my husband and I could get back to double haulin it to get pregnant. So I started taking extra vitamins and doing a BBT (basal body temperature) the day after (November 10th). Now I know it has only been just over a week but i checked 4 online ovulation calenders who all said I should ovulate between November 13-16. But according to my online BBT chart ovulation did not and has not accord. Here is my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php . Any idea ladies? Also my temps have been all over the chart. What could that mean? It also says the days we were intimate.

sweetiowamommy

Asked by sweetiowamommy at 5:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Also have to add that since about November 16th I have nauseated and are having odd dizzy spells even when I am sitting or laying perfectly still.
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 5:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• the odd spells and nausea make you sound like your already pregnant... I don't know to much about the ovulation stuff but I have to say i have pcos too. and april 08 I was told I would never have children or it would be very difficult or I would have miscarriages.. april 09 I got pregnant with my daughter! I was on metformin for a year and i guess it worked... All i have to tell you is don't stress out about it... don't make it into some science project where you have to check everything.. just be in love with your hubby and get at it and it'll happen when its suppose to
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 7:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I was told kids weren't a possibility for me, after years of trying with my exhusband. I've always wanted kids though. My mother bought me a statue of Quan Yin..the Japanese Goddess of fertility...I swear to you...I got pregnant 4 weeks later! I'm convinced it was divine intervention!
    I've also herd that acupuncture can work too..!
    Anonymous

• try geritol tonic it worked for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I cant see the chart for some reason, but it's real tricky because you have to take your temp at the same time everyday and you have to do it as soon as you wake up. you cant move around or get out of bed or anything before you take it or your temp could go up. and even then it could vary. Also it's real hard to see what your temps are doing until you have charted for at least one whole cycle. I would buy some opk's (ovulation predictor test) and see if your ovulating or just have sex every other day for the next week or so. I was on metformin and TTC It took about 5 months and I got pregnant. I unfortunately had a miscarriage that time but I kept up the metformin and also a low carb diet and now I have my beautiful 2 year old son. I found lts of help and advice from a website with other woman that were TTC. the website is http://www.thebabycorner.com/boards/
    Mom_to_Lincoln

Answer by Mom_to_Lincoln at 2:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2009