Do you get excited to go grocery shopping?

I just realized how silly that sounds, but I really do get excited! Normally on Wednesday or Thursday I'll start getting my coupons together and writing my list, then Friday is payday and I'm off to the races to go get groceries with the kids. Haha, it's one of the highlights of my week! And it's not like we don't get out enough, lol, we do something almost every day. Maybe it's the spending. I never buy anything, so maybe spending money on groceries gives me that spending high, hahaha. Who knows!? Do you get excited about grocery shopping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do. I love the feeling of providing for my children. Love the cupboards and fridge when they are full. Weird I know huh?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• No, I really don't. These days I get groceries right after work, rather than make an extra trip, and I am tired and hungry, so I end up with stuff I don't need.

Answer by Bmat at 5:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Used to before kids and even when I just had one. But, with a toddler and a newborn I dread going grocery shopping. If my husband is there it's not too bad. But, I definitely do not look forward to it.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• No, I hate shopping, especially mandatory shopping like groceries. To me it is a chore or work, and I do enough of that already.
    Anonymous

• I used to, when i wasnt working, it was a fun outing! But now, NO i hate it, and if someone else would do it for me Id be happy!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I've gotten a new love for it recently. lol

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• When I win the lottery, it's the first thing I will stop doing. So, I HATE grocery shopping but I still LOVE food.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 5:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Sadly, yes! :)
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Heeeeeeeeeeeeell no girl. I hate it! lol
    That is wonderful that you like it though....thats cool.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• No. Many reasons.
    Usually there are too many kids having meltdowns and their Moms don't care. (I would take my kid home immediately)
    And people block aisles and go into trances,staring at the shelves.
    AND---thebiggest gripe I have is that groceries are getting more and more expensive.
    I get in and out as fast as I can. I have a list that I follow and I don't browse at all.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2009