Confessions of a SAHM... Come on Ladies Tell All The dirt((Anon)).. No Judgements made!

My DD goes to Early Preschool 3 days a week.. At Least one of those days I drop her off.. I hit Target at 8AM.. Go get Starbucks and a high Calorie Muffin.. I go home take a 20 min shower, get in bed and watch Frasier and City Confidential... Then I nap the afternoon away... I do this sometimes 2 days a week out of the 3 she goes to Early Preschool.. I drop her off at 8ish and pick her up at 5:30pm... Bash all ya want!!! Momma needs days off too. My hubby is deployed and these are the only days I get off..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha ha OP...good for you!
    Anonymous

• You deserve a break. Good for you for working one into your schedule. I have off work on Tuesdays, so I often relax mainly, in between some routine chores.

Answer by Bmat at 5:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• my youngest is finally in preschool 2 mornings a week.

before i got motivated to workout I'd go shopping, hit Timhortons for a coffee and donut, come home and have an hour long shower.

oh sweet heaven.

I am really looking forward to being able to do my christmas shopping on those mornings this year.

yeee haa! lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Why would we bash? Because you made a conciencious choice to give yourself a break? Screw everyone else! Good for you!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• You lucky woman you! lol
    My confession is that I toss stuff under the couch when I dont want to deal with it. To bad my kids really cant fit under there....Out of sight out of mind ladies! Fun.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I think alot of times SAHM's get judged for putting their kids in preschool/or daycare since they stay home. Good for you OP..
    Anonymous

• Sure give the SAHM an atta boy, but if a woman *works* 2 days a week she's a bad mom who is letting daycare raise her child.
    Anonymous

• I use my daughter's naps as "me" time, even when I need to be using them to get stuff clean. She would wake up if I vacuum or make too much noise... that's my excuse lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• OMG ANON! No one said ANYTHING about a woman who works is a bad mom for taking them to daycare. Did you not read the question?
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• When I stayed home I would look forward to Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. That is when my three youngest went to therepy. Now my baby just goes. I got like 4 hours to myself to go grocery shopping or to the library.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2009