Does any single mom need FREE Enfamil AR?

my 6 month old daughter was wrongfully diagnoised with Acid Reflux disease when she was 1 month of age, this past month test were ran on her and it turns out she didnt have acid reflux after al, she is ALLERGIC to milk! I need to get rid of these 8 cans of Enfamil AR Lipil, she is now on Enfamil Prosobee Lipil. If you are interested please enail me on cafemom. Thanks
I live in Wilmington IL

motherof2Romano

Asked by motherof2Romano at 6:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It may be easier to donate them to your local pregnancy center, that way there is no need for shipping. Just a suggestion.
    Anonymous

• Hello there. I'm not sure if you still have the formula, but I may be interested in it. My daughter is 3 months, and that is the type she uses. I assume all of the cans are unopened? Please let me know if you do still have them, and what you are looking to get for them or shipping costs. Thanks! Christina
    crs11609

Answer by crs11609 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 19, 2009