Anyone own a pair of "Not your Daughters Jeans"?

What do you think..are they worth it? I hear that they have flattering cuts and a mom appropriate rise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• really it all depends on your body. i dont like the way i look, so i have the "mom" jeans. however, certain moms look great with regular jeans.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i do not own them, but i use to work at nordstrom, and boy do they sell.
    im currently 25 and personally would not wear them, but depending on you and your style you may love them. note- they have a high rise and a lot of stretch. def a mom jean. but if you still want to look dignified and stylish, id suggest buying a dark wash with no embellishments. they will be a great basic jean. so many women love these jeans! if the higher rise and stretch denim suites your needs, then i would say go ahead and try them. as far as them being a "tummy tuck" jean... i personally dont think they do that. rather, they have a nice cut and are made to suite many body types. if when you try them you feel they are a litte too "old lady" for you... i'd suggest trying a "david kahn" jean. they are pricier; however, i feel that they too have a great fit and in my opinion are just more sophisticated.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i buy my jeans at forever 21. they stretch :)
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 6:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I don't wear them - I like a low rise jean, but I've heard that the Lee Riders at WalMart are the made the same way and probably a whole lot cheaper.

Answer by missanc at 7:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• OP here... When I say appropriate rise I don't mean up to your belly button, I just mean enough to cover your undies when your tying your kids shoes. Thanks for the responses I'm gonna check out the levis and David Kahn..I don't think forever 21 will fit my body type..thanks though.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure what kind of jeans you are speaking of. I wear low rise stretch jeans so...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• They don't look like anything special to be honest. They look like the jeans I already own. The brand's name would make me feel like I was older than what I actually am though. It's kind of like they are naming it that way so people feel younger. I can tell you that you can get the SAME look and style for a lot less. I saw the local stores that sell them and I know for a fact Wal-Mart sells the same thing for less.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2009