Doc Appt. Tomorrow...

So I am expecting with my second child. And i dont know if its becuase im nervous or what, but im not nearly as excited as I was the first time around to find out the sex. Ive been terrified to tell people what I want my baby to be, or what names Ive picked out...my co-worker is more excited about my apointment than I am.....anyone else have this problem.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds to me like you're more afraid to tell everyone what you want and the names b/c you're afraid you might not get what you wanted. Only you and hubby can decide if finding out now is what you want, I say why not find out so you have more time TO get excited about baby boy or baby girl!
    Me personally am DYING to find out the sex of my baby!!! 4 days to go for me til my ultrasound! But I have two beautiful handsome sons and am praying for a baby girl to complete everything! :-)
    Good luck to you! Just remember, you'll love your child no matter what it is, and when you know what you're having, sometimes the names are easier to pick.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Its probably because you just want it to be healthy.. you don't really care either way if its a boy or a girl because its just a second baby and thats all that matters... you should try to wait until the delivery to find out the sex... by then you'll be ready with names or you might have more excitement..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 6:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• don't find out :)
    Anonymous