What would you do? (Avocado Tree)

On July 2008 I decided to plant an avocado seed (I love avocados) anyway I watched it grow roots then I transfered it into a pot of soil watered it often until it actually grew into a 2 foot palm tree. Well all this time it was growing just fine it managed to grow lots of leaves and it actually grew another foot. But today someone chopped it off...I was very sad and disappointed the only one I can think of would have done this were the lawn people I swear they never go back there but today they did :( I know there is not much I can do but report it...lol yeah right.
What can I do to my little plant that I have left? There is a stick in the ground but I have the top half. Will b able to grow it again? Thanks! sniff sniff

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Home & Garden

• You might be able to find something on this site

http://www.archaeolink.com/growing_avocado_trees.htm
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Just leave it alone, it will resprout, and you may even be happier. Avocado's tend to go straight up and be spindly, so maybe your will start to branch out a bit.
    I loved my avocado too!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• LOL I had the same problem one time. I thought my mowers chopped one of my plants. I let it go. The second time they did it......wait they had not been out. Guess what? Caterpillars were eating my plant and I accidentally blamed the mowers. lol Have you checked for caterpillars?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:08 AM on Nov. 20, 2009