i took a pregancy test but got neg. but i'm having signs of pregancy could i be?

three week ago my breast was sore and i'm tow months late my doc could only get me in at the end of the month i get sick in the moring and want to sleep all the time and i can't stand the smell of chicken and my husband says i 'm just gaing wait i went from a size 14 to 18 in two monthsa time please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i was pregnent w/ my daughter i took a pregnency test n it come bak negative and it was wrong i went to the docs n found out i was 21wks already n didnt even know it bc i didnt get sick at all when i was pregnent w/ her
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Is your period late? If it is and you got a negative test than you are probably not pregnant. Pregnancy tests are quite accurate. If you have not yet missed your period yet and the test was negative then it is still possible that you are. Wait until you are late and then test again. Good luck!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 6:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• You could have a thyroid problem if the tests keep coming back late, or even a ovarian cyst. I would say to retest in a while, but if your 2 months late and still getting negative test results I dont think that will do anything. Go to your Doc and get a blood test done, and possibly a ultrasound and see what shows up..Good Luck!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2009