Would u mention it to their boss? (Lawn Service)

Small damages that I happen to just let go but today broke the camel's back
We have been having lawn people to come take care of our lawn and they do a very good job but this past year they have been messing up. The first incident was when they trim the edge with an edger and somehow managed to edge the wheel of our Barbq pit I mean u can tell it was done by them the way the little wheel was chopped. Another incident was I had a cute a 1foot fairy out there on the grass and noticed one of her wings were gone/broken and her little foot (well her toes) were chopped off. I no there is one more I just can't think of it right now but I have let all this go but today they chopped my precious little avocado tree that I have been growing since July 2008 (It looked like a mini palm tree) I the one who posted earlier about my little avocado tree. This is just my story. What would u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Since things have continued yeah I'd mention it, and if you have proof of the broken items that will help.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Yes, of course I would. They are damaging your property. That is NOT what you pay for.
    Anonymous

• I would for sure call and report the incidents. Make sure and tell them that you have let it go because accidents do happen but that this many things being broken is just from being careless. They should replace the items or give you free services or something to make it right.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Most definintely you need to say something. The boss will be appreciative because if it's happening with one account, it's probably happening with others. They can't correct the problem is they don't know about it.

And if you feel bad about it, just look at it this way....by telling them, you're giving them an opportunity to improve which can actually save them current accounts (including yours) AND future business so you're actually doing them a favor.
    Laura65

Answer by Laura65 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Of course you should tell them. This is why they carry liablility insurance.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yes, I have a lawn service and they kept missing the side of the house. I kept sending an email about it. Finally I took a picture and sent it to them, after that they started doing the side of the house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Nov. 20, 2009