Have you ever thought about your dog's nose in pee?

I know there are some who rub their dogs' noses in their accidents while some strongly oppose. I strongly oppose. But I was thinking of it earlier and it made me laugh. I won't make my dog smell her pee (if she ever went in the house). BUT when we're outside, she's all about sniffing other dogs' pee and poop. When we're inside, she goes in the litter boxes and EATS my cats' crap. So I'd never do it to her, especially since that nose touches us and lots of our stuff. But it made me think. LOL

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 6:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pets

• I never really looked at it like that but they are such loving animals but they are so nasty like that.
    Anonymous

• My dad used to do that to our dog. But I guess I'm not seeing the true punishment of it all. Afterall, the dog probably enjoys it! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I have pit bulls and we only use positive reinforcement (they dont respond well to "traditional" punishment/training)...but I doubt it would bother them...they too LOVE to eat cat poop! Lol
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Dogs are kinda dirty. Unless you wipe their noses and feet every time they come inside from going outside, they ARE tracking in fecal matter into your home, not necessarily all dog fecal matter, whatever is poopin' outside, other animals yucks too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• ma2b08 i could soo see your doggies eating cat poop haha...
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Doggies eat cat poop because it's like brownies to them! I swear I read that online one day when I was really really really bored. It's because cat food is soooo much more rich, dogs see it as a treat! lol
    I know OT, but thought I'd share.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2009