Okay...........

So its been months since I've even heard from my babys daddy. Then as soon as I file for full custody and child support he all of a sudden wants to be in her life and I know he's jus doin it so he doesn't have to pay for child support. He didn't want her in the first place cuz he wanted me to get an abortion and I jus recently found out that he wished he left me sooner instead of having a kidd with me. Anyways my question is does anyone know a good lawyer cuz I don't want this ass hole in my daughters life. Oh and I don't have money right now and my trial is the 24th.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• He's not going to get custody. Judge's aren't THAT stupid.

Contact your local women's shelter/ women's resource center. Your county probably have an 800 number you can call. They can get you in touch with an attny who specializes in these things and you might qualify for pro bono or seriously discounted rates.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• In some cases he will end up paying for your lawyer fees. Most lawyers dont make you pay to have a conversation with them.
    Anonymous

• I went through the state's child support lawyer.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• idk i filed custody for my son against my ex, n i have to represent myself, cuz every lawyer i called wanted at the least a 1000 down. So if u do got to represent ur self, then u might want to read up a lil on some custody law books.
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 12:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2009