Magic Elf

Do you do the "magic Elf" thing for Christmas?
My cousin is doing this..says it is helping her four year old "be good" anyone else do it?

http://www.elf-magic.com/about.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Holidays

• cute but nahhh...
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• We have "Elfie" a magical elf too small to see that keeps an eye out and reports back to Santa. It works and its free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I can't afford that. It's a cute idea. But for some reason my kids think that I ride with Santa at night and I'm best friends with him (it has something to do with the fact that my birthday is Christmas Eve). I like them thinking that because anytime they do something good I can "call" Santa and let him know that my boys are being extra good but I can also make the call when they are being bad.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• We don't do Santa- my son knows that I buy him gifts, and if he's bad I won't buy them for him! So, no- I wouldn't need the "magic elf". (Oh, and if he doesn't behave, he only gets ONE gift!)
    Anonymous