Magic Elf

Do you do the "magic Elf" thing for Christmas?
My cousin is doing this..says it is helping her four year old "be good" anyone else do it?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Holidays

• cute but nahhh...

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• We have "Elfie" a magical elf too small to see that keeps an eye out and reports back to Santa. It works and its free.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I can't afford that. It's a cute idea. But for some reason my kids think that I ride with Santa at night and I'm best friends with him (it has something to do with the fact that my birthday is Christmas Eve). I like them thinking that because anytime they do something good I can "call" Santa and let him know that my boys are being extra good but I can also make the call when they are being bad.

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• We don't do Santa- my son knows that I buy him gifts, and if he's bad I won't buy them for him! So, no- I wouldn't need the "magic elf". (Oh, and if he doesn't behave, he only gets ONE gift!)