Are you sad that John and Kate is ending?

Anyone care that they are going off the air? Will you watch the last one this Monday?

I'm a little sad myself and I'll be watching

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Can careless I stopped watching them after first season. They need to be off air and take care of there kids

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Didn't even know.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• yes i am very sad i was pregnant whe nthey announced that they were seperating,and I cried lol.I just hope for the best for kate everyone is always bashing her,but really she is one of the strongest mothers Ihave ever seen I admire her for her parenting skills and for how much love she spreads to all eight of her children she is a wonderful woman and I hope one day I can meet her!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Nope it is finally over those kids need to get a normal life and Dad Jon needs to get his head out of his ASS. He and Kate are like those 2 from the Hills
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 7:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I've never watched it but I guess if I did I'd be sad to see them go...He needs to suck it up and take care of ALL of his kids, Even though from what I have seen it looks like Kate drove him off and out of the marriage she seemed really controlling any man would run the other way.
    What they need to do is forgive and forget and make it work out they have too many kids together to treat it like it's nothing. I wish them luck.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I'm glad they're going off air. I feel bad for the whole family. Hopefully when Kate goes back to being a nurse she can work out a schedule for her kids.
    Anonymous

• I am heartbroken about the whole thing to tell you the truth. My H and I were separating when they were renewing their vows and I thought I was just being bitter thinking they were doomed. I wish I had been wrong. My d and I have watched since their very first 1 hr special before it was even a series and I never thought it would prompt the kinds of discussions it has between us.... good learning experience for us... total nightmare for them! I wish Kate all the best. I know people bash her and I can see it too but I give her a lot of credit!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• No i can care less.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 7:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Nope, I think this way they can concentrate on their family. I think the fame and money was their undoing.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I'm glad it's going off the air. That show should have ended years ago. Hopefully, the children can begin to have normal lives once again.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2009