Did you have a special way of telling your parents/family you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We lived a couple states away so I took a picture of my pregnancy test and emailed it to them. It was right around my dads birthday so I wrote happy birthday grandpa in the subject box. Then we called them and told them to check there email. I got pissed when 20 mins later niether of my parents called me back so I called back. My father was sobbing worse then my mother they couldn't call me back yet because the were crying so hard they could barely breath. GOOD TEARS!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Anonymous

• Good answer anon 7:40
    Anonymous

• I said "Mom, Promise me you won't spaz out. You're going to be a grandma." And she spazed out. My dad didn't believe her and needed proof. He's a real geeky computer guy. I took a photo of my pregnancy test and emailed it to his iPhone. He liked that.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I didnt really do anything special with the first 3. For #4, I had my 5yr old tell Gramma that "mommmy is having a baby"! He was so cute when he said it <3
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• well i was about 7 weeks when around my grandma's, my mom's, and my MIL's bdays so we got grandparents bday frames with the right number of slots for their grandkids plus 1. so for my mom, she just has 2 grandkids now so we got one with 3 slots. put pics of her 2 grandkids, and in the extra slot a piece of paper that says coming july 2010! i thought it was cute, and good gifts
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• it was around mothers day so in the mothers day cards we put a ultersound in with the card
    Anonymous

• I called my mother to tell her, but it wasn't really important to anyone because my 17 year old niece just got herself pregnant (on purpose with some random loser), so everyone is freaking out because of that. With reason, but I'm a little disappointed that no one cares.
    Anonymous

• with Chris I gave my grandma a b-day present of a bib and a baby rattle. . . It took her a few moments to get it but the rest of the family figured it out right away.

With this one it was right around mother's day so we sent mother's day cards with all of our names and a couple ?? They figured it out pretty darn quick. . .

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I found out I was pregnant in May. During the month of May for my family, we have my bday, my sis;s bday, dad's bday and this year my bro grad HS. We had family dinner the night we found out, so I had made up cards that said happy bday aunt, and gpa, happy mom's day gma, and congrats uncle. They started crying and spazzing out when I passed them all out at the same time. Priceless!
    Anonymous