have you started Christmas shopping or decorating yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is our first xmas in our own place. So I was given a fiber optic tree. Actually set it up last night. But that is all. Not going to decorate it yet, maybe one day next wk or this wkend. But my daughter and I have gone through some of our xmas decorations to see what all we have to use. And she put a homemade door hanger on her door that has candy canes on it.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I put my Christmas tree up the day after Halloween. I was bored and I had just bought my new tree! It's all white with white lights! It's simply beautiful. That's about all I have done so far!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Not until after thanksgiving
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• We start on the house lights, Trees and put up decorations took down Halloween started Christmas. Just have the blow ups and and few wreaths to do and on Thanksgiving nite we will be light everything till the 1 st of the year. Inside the house we start Dec 5 th and be finished the 9 th Basketball season gets us to a slower start. A ll will be doneon the 9 th then I start baking.
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 8:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Nope, I absolutely refuse to do any Christmas stuff until after my DD's bd on December 7th.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• turkey dinnerDang, I haven't even bought my Turkey Day food yet!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I am working on the photos for our Christmas card, but that's all until after Thanksgiving.

My son's stocking is kicking around in my living room only because I just found it in my Grandfather's basement a few weeks ago. It was from my Grandfather's house last year, but he passed away in April so I am going to use the one he had for my son as his permanent stocking. So that's out, but not hung up yet.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• OP- well I'm at home bored out of my mind no kid or DH right now and DH pulled our tree out of the closet a few days ago so I decorated for lack of anything better to do. Now I also have some presents to wrap the only people I haven't gotten gifts for yet are DH and my parents. Usually I don't do anything this early but I guess I'm overly excited about my 1st borns first Christmas.
    Anonymous

• I have started Christmas shopping and the myserious hiding of the Christmas presents. Muwhahahahaha!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i ordered most of familys gifts online...tomorrow we are going to the stores to buy the kid's presents ...and then saturday we are putting our decore up.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2009