do you like your sister in laws?

I have three sister in laws and don't get along with anyone of them

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like my sister in laws WAY better than I like my mother in law
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I have 3 brother in laws, but no sister in laws. I am not a fan of my brother's girlfriend though.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Why yes I do thank you. I love both my DH's sister and my brothers wife. They are awesome women. I am blessed.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I only have 2, one lives far away and so I don't speak with her much. The other one is great. She was in my wedding because she is such a nice person.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• 1 out of 3 ain't bad. And it's not that I dislike the other two, I just don't "get" them. So, we don't socialize outside of family functions.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• One is 13 and the other is 26. We get along, but we don't see each other much.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• No i hate her. shes ghetto and ignorant! she does not care for her 5 boys with 3 diff dads. she lives down the street from her mom but she only gives her few hundred bucks for her taking care of her kids. She smokes weed and whatever else. i think she is doing crack. She is waiting for her boyfriends mom to die from cancer so they can have the house to them selves. (her bf isnt her kids dad) she just lies and says she cares for her kids but in reality her mom has been raising her first son since she was 13 and then all her other kids. shes pathetic and a lazy ass person. I wont even call her a mom because is far from that.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 8:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Nope dont like them and they dont like me.... Makes me cry NOT!
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 8:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I ADORE my brother's wife! She's an absolute sweetheart and I'm proud to call her my sister!
    On the flipside, my DH's sister is extremely selfish and is a horrible mother and, while I used to like her, I now cannot stand her. It doesn't help that she's now a Meth addict :(
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I love both of mine...I see my husbands sister more- she lives a mile from us and I watch her daughter although her husband brings her over and picks her up. I only see my brothers wife every now and then but I still love her...I am blessed with two great sister in laws and four nieces- no nephews (yet at least)
    Anonymous