Anonymous Calls on Your Husbands Cell Phone

If you picked it up, and got hung up on, what would you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Stop messing with your head. Jealousy will take you nowhere. If you don't trust him you will live in a constant stage of madness. Get some help. A call on his cell phone and a hang up is no reason to let your imagination loose. If there is more to the story that is different but based just on what you said, I think you are way too paranoid.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 8:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• answer the phone in a mans voice. see if they still hang up.
    I get Anonymous calls on my cell sometimes but it ends up being a telemarketer
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't worry too much. if it's driving you crazy though or you don't have a good feeling about it just answer and don't say anything. make them say the first hello and then you can see who's really calling. it could just be a telemarketer.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 9:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Let him answer then you take the phone.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I"ve had this sort of happen before...our caller ID is broken so they are all anonymous...but we did have a hang up so I did *69 and it was generally a business. I do not know why they hang up if they want to sell you something...but...
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i have had this same thing happen to me but it was on my cell cause that was the opnly phone we had but it wasnt private number the phone rang i answered and they said sorry wrong number and that same day just about an hour after i went to work the same number was on my phone and the only reason i knew that is because i had detailed billing and come to find out it was my husbands gf he has had women call private and hang up so i would hate to say it but he is probably cheating or trying to
    ashley780

Answer by ashley780 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2009