Whats the percent of getting pregnant w/o birth control or any protection?

Is it 100%? or could there still be a percent off, We have 3 kids, and no problems conceiving before, We were wanting one more, but it just aint working. I'm 29, he's 32.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• technically its 100% because there is nothing trying to block it except for your own body and the timing of everything
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:27 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• It depends at what time in your cycle you have unprotected sex. If at your fertile time you have a 40% chance of getting pregnant. At other times you have no chance.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I honestly think it all depends on your body. I had my son 14 months ago and we were using protection then and sense I had him we have not used any and I have not gotten pregnant yet! I know it seems so weird! My husband always tells me that it will happen when god wants it to happen!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• stop trying to concieve my husband and i done the same thing and tried and tried but after we stopped trying we are now on our 3rd child
    ashley780

Answer by ashley780 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• A fertility doc once told me that a healthy couple had a 20% chance of achieving a pregnancy in any given month. I think that was the live birth rate, because so many things could happen from the moment of conception until then that go wrong.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• first child we were on BC and got preggers now we aren't on anything and its 2 months and counting..I should of stayed on BC...better odds!
    Anonymous