?????

im 2 months late and i took like 6 tests in this last month and they all come out negative !!! I dont know whats wrong really scared has anyone experienced this before and what could it be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• periods can go away for a variety of reasons. If you are being too physically demanding on yourself or not eating right that will do it. I remember I had a friend who was in gymnastics and her period was way off. Are you wearing yourself out or something? Do you have a reason to get pregnant?
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 8:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• If all 6 tests have said negative than I doubt you are pregnant, but you can always go to the doctor to get a blood test just to be sure. If you are stressed out or are really physcially active that can cause a period to miss as well. If you are worried about it though, just go see your doc.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i was 3 months late with my period and i took loads of tests and all come back negative and i even went to the health department and it said negative. a week later i went to an ob and they drew blood and took urine it come back positive they set me up an appointment and i was estimated at just going into my 3rd month of pregnancy my advice for you go to an obgyn and have them take blood and urine tell them ur situation
    ashley780

Answer by ashley780 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2009