Pregnancy Cravings

What did/do you crave while pregnant? I am constantly craving baked potatoes with lots and lots of cheese sauce and apple juice!

MiCaHsMoMmY1206

Asked by MiCaHsMoMmY1206 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was addicted to PB&J. I couldn't get enough and it had to be grape.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Ice pops! I ate them like crazy! I had to buy the ones made out of real fruit with no sugar added so that I wouldn't send my sugar through the roof because I couldn't get enough of them. Grape flavored were my top choice!

That and root beer for some reason... but not together. LOL
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• pregnant bellyWith #1: meat! And, tons of it. I had given up red meat and pork before the pregnancy, and ALL he wanted was meat. I had corned beef has EVERY morning, and I ate a ton of pastrami subs. With #2: cole slaw from KFC. I would buy a large serving from the drive-through, pull over and damn near gulp it down in the parking lot. Ah, memories...

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• for all three it was potatoes. and fish....but once I got the fish it turned me green and I couldn't eat it lol

first one I wanted watermelon all the time.
    second was just potatoes any way I could get them.

3rd was onion rings. A&W onion rings. then cucumber and peanut butter sandwiches.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• That's so weird. I craved watermelon with my first too and now potatoes! I shouldn't have asked this question. You all are making me hungry!! lol I really want some ice pops now...
    MiCaHsMoMmY1206

Answer by MiCaHsMoMmY1206 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I craved watermelon! Seriously I ate A LOT of watermelon!! lol
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• with my first it was watermelon, fried chicken, and ice tea from mcdonalds. my second has been making me want funyunions, baked potatoes, nothing but soda, and steak.
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• apple pie..........mmmmmm...........wish I had some right now
    l-momoftwo

Answer by l-momoftwo at 9:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• With my son i craved corn dogs and whoppers from Burger King. With my daughter it was also Whoppers and cherry cheesecake and supreme stuffed crust pizza fom Pizza Hut. I also loved watermelon but it gave me really bad heartburn both times.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• with my daughter first it was pickles with lemonade. then watermelon.then chili cheesedog with mayonaise, and then tacos and then mac n cheese. with this baby it was whoppers lol then mcchickens and then fries and then pickles right after eating cheetos and then mac and cheese lol. every week is a new thing
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2009