For all married women.....what is the longest you and your husband have gone without having sex?

Just curious. My hubby and are in a dry spell and I was wondering if this is normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not counting boot camp. Then about 11 days.
    Anonymous

• Couple of weeks maybe not counting when dd was born.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• 10 months, high risk pg and after care it blew LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• 6 weeks. I had just had ten pound baby! Ouch!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• 14 weeks-10 weeks of bed rest with a very complicated pregnancy and then four weeks of healing after that. Most of the time we can't go more than three days. The 14 weeks almost killed him...lol. I was trying to hard to stay pregnant that I didn't really notice.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 9:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Six miserable months. It started in the last few months of my pregnancy and extend into the first few months after I gave birth.
    Anonymous

• Not pregnant or post baby a month
    Anonymous

• Almost a year. We were going thru a rough time at that point in our marriage. And even now, we go up to a month sometimes..
    Anonymous

• almost a year here, too..but he works/lives out of town, we're so busy the one day every two weeks he's home that honestly, it doesn't come up. (no pun intended)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• 3 months only because we were homeless and were living in our car so we had no where to do anything. It sucked but now we go 1-2 weeks, sometimes only because we are busy and to tired when we get to bed.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2009