any way to induce labor>>>

i know its not time yet, im only 37 weeks.. but i was wondering if anyone had any secrets on inducing labor????

jannaboo

Asked by jannaboo at 9:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lay on your side watch a lot of movies
    squat for a minimum of 15 minutes a day
    have sex-- lots of sex

and no I'm not kidding
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• i was 5 days overdue and the dr was going to schedule an induction the following week so I thought I'd try and induce myself and it worked. I did reflexology on my ankles and SO and I had sex that night. my son was born the next day. what sucked though is I was only dilated 2 cm and i was given pitocin which didnt work. I got an epidural and my sons heart rate dropped after every contraction so I had to get an emergency c section
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX AND MORE SEX----YOUR WELCOME!!!!---LOL;)
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 9:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Castor Oil. You need to be 39 weeks at least to try this I think. It worked for me but watch out it can make your labor happen really fast. Which isn't a bad thing but...just make sure you brace yourself and have everything ready and doc isn't too far away.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 10:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2009