I feel very self conscience

When I wear lingerie! I dont know what to do or what to say or how to say it or how to do it! lol and im 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You would think I would get it by now.....any suggestions? I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT talk dirty omg I feel so silly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• confidence is sexi. think to yourself "I am sexi" and do a few poses for your man. and just relax. You can relax too. Maybe you need to wear it more often.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 10:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Don't say or do anything. Be mysterious and let him do all the work. The lingerie should say enough. Just relax and enjoy. Body language can be louder than words!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Just put it on, straddle him, and kiss his neck?
    Anonymous

• i wish i had the money for lingerie. you should just wear it when he's not around and keep telling yourself that your sexy, I'm pretty sure you'll get more comfortable.
    Anonymous

• idk im the same way so dont feel lonley lol.
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 12:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2009