BH?

What do they feel like? I am almost 31 weeks, and had some cramping this morning, with no other symptoms, but it was all over my belly that was tight, with the cramps in the lower side I originally felt him move when I first felt him. Laying down and stretching out helped, and they went away after a few moments. Was this BH or just cramps? First pregnancy so not sure what to expect really... Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's the braxton hicks!!!! It's a tightnigh of your lower abdomen. You can feel it when you put your hand there too. And seriously, you JUST started getting them??? I'm 18 weeks and have had them for a few weeks! They started about a month earlier then with my last two kids though.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Sounds like BH.. your getting close momma your body needs the practice!
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yep it sounds like a BH. The best way I can describe one is like a blood pressure cuff around your stomach. It gets tighter and tighter and then loosens up until it is gone. I tend to have cramping low in my stomach when the BH hurts.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2009