Don't you think that is so weird in away?

Whenever you look at a mommy with her child sometimes the child does not look nothing like their mother especially if they are interacial.

Or sometimes the child looks so much like the mother it is unbelievable.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, i think you need to keep in mind that there are a lot of blended families these days. I have two children. But i have never given birth. I have some people tell me that DS2 looks like me. ...but really, he looks like his mom. DS1 is biologically my second cousin and looks nothing like me or his "little brother" (DS2) but that's because they are not related. lol.

so yea. i'm 22 walking around with 2 little boys who are very close in age who are clearly from different dads. haha.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• I'm not sure why you think that is "weird"... Genes are funny that way, but its completely normal. Maybe I'm missing your point, though.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2009