Sit and stand stroller

Does anyone know where I can find a sit and stand stroller that's not green or blue but pink? I've tried walmart.com kmart.com and babiesrus.com with no luck they just have blue or green and maybe a gray or black

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Shopping

• http://www.google.com/products?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS342US342&sourceid=chrome&q=pink+sit+and+stand+stroller&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=eiwGS9rIONSztgfMjI3GCg&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDIQrQQwAw

COPY AND PASTE THAT LINK...HOPE THAT HELPS :)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:44 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Here is a purple one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Joovy-2009-Caboose-Stand-On-Tandem-Stroller-Purple-ness_W0QQitemZ380179643480QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item588478fc58#ht_919wt_1165
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 12:57 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I would really suggest that you try a joovy before you purchase one because you might like the color a lot but they do not offer any where near as much room at Baby Trend Sit and Stand. So when I was looking on the Baby Trend I could put two of my kids and have actually made room for up to 4 toddlers but the joovy does not offer a lot of room for the child in the back to sit. I also like the Sit and Stand Deluxe better because it has the optional back seat so if your older child that like to stand wants to take a nap or anything you can put the seat on and they feel a little more secure. Target has a sand colored one and ShopKo has a red and black colored ones but I think that the joovy one is the only one that you are going to find in pink.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2009