Whenever you wash your belly button do you feel some weird feeling behind it?

Not all of the time but when I stick my finger in my belly button to wash it and give it afew twirls it feels weird inside like behind the belly button.

What could it be or how is it connected in there...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Like a hard knot or something like that???
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2009

• Yep.. its a weird feeling too, isn't it?

Not sure what is directly behind it myself....maybe some one on here actually knows anatamy and can tell us, but it IS a weird sensation/feeling.

I use a wash cloth and at times a q-tip once out of the shower to really clean my inny...very carefully cause you can probably poke it and really hurt it in there.

I had to laugh reading that cause I never thought to ask the question but darn sure have felt something weird when washing my belly button.

I guess as long as a bunch of dust bunnies or some string of lint comes out I'll be OK. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• OOPS.. I meant to say ANATOMY

AND as long as a string of lint does NOT come out....I'll be OK with it.....too much coffee at 12 am!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yeah, I get that odd feeling too. It's really uncomfortable since I had my baby when I poke around it. idk
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Mine hurts when I wash it, and it hurts in the same place when I have sex. I have no clue, I always wanted to know that though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• The reason is because on women, the belly button nerve runs to the vagina. Thus, those "weird" sensations are likely pleasurable for some women. I'll bet there is a woman somewhere out there who can reach orgasm by manipulating her belly button.
    Momstrosity

Answer by Momstrosity at 12:26 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I experienced that too. And I wondered why I liked to mess around with my belly button during the day!!! LOL, never knew it was connected to the goods!
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 12:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My friend had similar pain and it turned out to be a small hernia...her stomach muscles seperated slightly during pregnancy. She had a minor procedure done through her belly button to close the muscle.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I don't wash my belly button;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Hahahaha this makes me laugh.. cuz when i was little i thought that it was my kidney!! Cuz mine feels like a kidney bean.. well the shape of it!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA oh man good memories i was so weird! so yes mine does... :D
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2009