Where can I find bra inserts? What stores?

Ok so I bought a dress and you cant wear a bra with it or a strapless bra it has a little bit of padding in the breast area but not nearly enough, my nipples still show through. SO does anyone know a store that sells the silicone bra inserts? Or bra inserts that aren't made out of silicone that work just to go in the boob area. I know Ive seen them before at a store but can't for the life of me remember where. Thanks!

Savanna22

Asked by Savanna22 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• I am a store manager at Victoria's Secret and we have a couple of different things that can help. They either stick on the sides or the entire cup is sticky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Target has a good selection of stick on bra-let type things and nipple covers....they are in their intimates department! :)
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 3:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Clear bra straps maybe?
    www.target.com
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:37 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• As an ex pageant girl - duct tape is a girl's best friend!
    Anonymous

• to anonymous 12:39 that is actually a great idea, thanks!
    Savanna22

Answer by Savanna22 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2009