Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I find bra inserts? What stores?

Ok so I bought a dress and you cant wear a bra with it or a strapless bra it has a little bit of padding in the breast area but not nearly enough, my nipples still show through. SO does anyone know a store that sells the silicone bra inserts? Or bra inserts that aren't made out of silicone that work just to go in the boob area. I know Ive seen them before at a store but can't for the life of me remember where. Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by Savanna22 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Shopping

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • I am a store manager at Victoria's Secret and we have a couple of different things that can help. They either stick on the sides or the entire cup is sticky.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

  • Target has a good selection of stick on bra-let type things and nipple covers....they are in their intimates department! :)

    Answer by BritlovesAva at 3:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

  • Clear bra straps maybe?

    Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:37 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

  • As an ex pageant girl - duct tape is a girl's best friend!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

  • to anonymous 12:39 that is actually a great idea, thanks!

    Answer by Savanna22 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.