i have a question bout ebooks

i was on the barnes and noble website and saw those new nooks..ya know the digital book or whatever. and well what happens if you cant find the kind of book you want. like theres a specific ebook i want but i cant find it for the life of me. do they jus not have it or do i have to search hours for it? do they not have all books jus some/specific one? id like to get the nook but not if im only gonna read my romance books. (i like christian books/books about psalms, and i read books by nora roberts and debbie mcomber. but im lookin for medical terminology by marjorie canfield willis)

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Technology

• I don't think that particular book exists in .pdf or ebook form.

Not all books will exist in digital book form.

PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 11:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• so then that nook wouldnt exactly be worth $256 then huh? because im gonna be doin alot of schooling and like i said i dont want to buy it if its jus gona be for my girly books.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Before you spend big $$ like that I would be sure the things you like to read are available in that format. There will be more eBooks soon enough, but all may not work on the same device. So be patient, see what becomes available and also I guarantee the price will go down.
    Just like early MP3 players, compared to newer versions, lower price and more features on the newer ones. Amazon and Barnes and Noble are the sites to watch.
    DogsMom

Answer by DogsMom at 12:11 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• dido
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2010