does anyone in here have a facebook account?

i just started using it and i was looking up old classmates. i really don't remember anyone from school. Everyone eles has over 100 friends including my husband. Does anyone eles have this problem?

dezzysworld

Asked by dezzysworld at 12:48 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have like 30 friends.. all are family ... Why put so much emphasis on the number of friends you have? It isn't a popularity contest
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 12:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I have had facebook since september 2008...its been fun, and I really try to reconnect with folks...well, it took me a while but i do have many friends. I just reconnected with classmates or coworkers. give it time, and you can add me if you want. Le Loos...
    ilovedogs1967

Answer by ilovedogs1967 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yes, I'm up to 30 and running out of people...
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 12:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Exactly, I agree with AngeLnChainZ it's not a popularity contest. Facebook is about you. You will be surprised how many people will find you and friend request you. I get a new friend on a daily basis. It's too fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I only have like 10 or 11. I'm not doing it for a high number of friends, I do it for keeping in touch with friends and family. Don't worry about the number of friends; truthfully, the ones who have such high numbers don't generally keep in any real contact with anyone anyway.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I have about 30 mostly family. I agree with tropicalmama...people with hundreds of friends don't keep in contact with most of them anyway. People who go on my friends lists..are just that...friends. I don't like being a "friend collector." It's not the quantity...it's the quality.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 7:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I have to add..I'll add a Bronco fan any time tho. lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 7:08 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Honestly, the more friends you have the bigger a pain it is. You start getting useless messages about people you could careless about. BUT the people add up over time. You add so and so then a few weeks later some other dude is like "oh I know her" and he adds you too and then that guys mom adds you and so on. My husband just deleted 70 people from his list because he's not actually friends with them and doesn't want to hear about their farmville and mafia wars anymore LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:39 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I have only about 20 friends
    Some people from school Im still friends with and the rest are family
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I only have 11 friends...and they are all my family and friends I know personally, I am leery of adding anyone I don't know So I doubt it's going to get any higher then that. My cousin joined FB well after me and already has over 40 friends, but most of them are her old classmates.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Nov. 20, 2009