I heard Buffy Staked Edward?!

HA! Twilight is so overrated. I cant wait for this fad to be over with and all the 14 year olds to stop screaming.

YoungTwinMommy

Asked by YoungTwinMommy at 12:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 14 year olds? I see more adults screaming over the crap than I do teenagers.. It's pathetic. Nothing worse than people swooning over a pansy ass wanna-be vampire.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 12:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Haha I wish buffy would stab him! Ugh so not into the twilight fad.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Me neither. It actually makes me kinda sick. Vampires and werewolves, ugh. GROW UP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• LMAO! We can dream, can't we?

Is it bad that I'm actually reluctant about telling people that I don't like Twilight because I don't want people to be mean to me?? LOL, I don't pretend to like it. I just don't say anything about it at all when people say they do like it. UNLESS they ask me and then I'll say that I didn't really like it and leave it at that. BUT most of the time, I just want to talk crap about it but I'm afraid I'd end up insulting someone who really loves it.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Shhhh! don't tell my neices but yeah, it is just a fad that will slowly go away along with Harry Potter and Lemony Snicket.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• i am into twilight, well the books more than the movie, i am proud to be it is very rare to find a book that i can get lost into... i read majority of the stephen king and koontz books so yea i am gonna go buy the host another book by stephenie meyer, i hope she decides to finish midnight sun soon!
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I haven't read the books or seen the movie. I really have no interest. But I loved Buffy and Angel. Two of my favorite shows and it has little to do with the vampires and stuff in them. I just love Joss Whedon. He's my god.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I hear ya waterlily....those books are crack. Whats wrong with getting lost in a story. Be happy the kids have something to enjoy. Just harmless entertainment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Nov. 20, 2009