does anyone else's kids seem to hate sleeping on a sheet? mine pull theirs off all the time.

Its embarrassing when we have company, the folks must think that we dont care for our kids and make them sleep on a bare mattress when in reality the sheet it curled up in a ball soemwhere under their bed where they threw it!!

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! OP, same here! My mom is constantly buying me twin bed sheet sets for Alex because she thinks we can't afford them or I am too lazy to put them on but nope, he rips them off.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• LOL! That's funny. No my kids don't do that but my oldest DD takes off her pillow case because she doesn't like it.
    MY sheet on my bed will come off and my husband doesn't care if it put it back on. So I'll have MY HALF fixed up to the point to where HIS side is and then he'll sleep on a bare mattress. I've said plenty of times, "I'm a GIRL and I want a sheet on my bed! I don't want a BOYS bed - I'm not A BOY! I want a SHEET on my BED!"
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yes my son does that! So annoying because I constantly have to fix it; it seems like the days I decide not to is when my grandmother comes over and thinks I just never fix his bed. Good to know he's not the only kid that does that. lol
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 1:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• try 100% cotton flannel or t-shirt sheets(soft!). also buy those sheet clips(they look like mitten clips). Then at least u could keep the fitted sheet on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yeah, my son's like that. I gave up a long time ago. I occasionally put a sheet on his bed (well, when he had a bed, now he just has a camp mat on the floor...which he never sleeps on) and it took about a day for him to pull it off.
    He rarely ever slept on his bed anyway. He prefers the hard floor for some reason. He's always been like that (he's 8 now).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:33 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• my kids like to sleep on the floor instead of their beds, I just don't get it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009