For those whom had a Misscarriage Early in Pregnancy...

What was it like?
What were your symptoms and when you say bleeding, was it a small amount or was it like a period...No amount of info is TMI, I just really want to know what to expect...I am just wondering because I am 5 weeks along and am experiencing bleeding..Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had some cramping and bleeding like a period w/tissue coming out. go to the doctor. sometimes bleeding can be nothing but you never know. go asap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I had a LOT of bleeding. and a lot of very painful cramping. and i was VERY dizzy. ...but i was further along then you are.
    anon is right though. you need to see your provider.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:39 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I had a miscarriage early w/out any bleeding, just went to the dr and found out there was no heart beat at 11 weeks...Then with my pregnancy that produced my healty baby girl a yr later, I HAD some bleeding early on that scared me to death but turned out to be nothing....so it's hard to tell since it varies but like everyone else said, definitely go to your dr asap and good luck!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 2:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• i spotted for awhile, then later it went into like a period. i had no cramping or pain, no signs really till the bleeding started. the others are right, get to the dr. asap, and if you dont have a dr yet, get to the er. good luck! hugs!
    skennedy_82

Answer by skennedy_82 at 8:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2009