What's it to YOU?

What type of physical reactions do you have when seeing or speaking with a man that you're in love with? For me, I bite my lower lip when he says something that sweeps me off my feet, and I literally feel a twinge in the pit of my stomach when I think about life with him. Sound like love?!

What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• My heart still beats faster when he walks in the door... After 10 years.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:03 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I like looking at him. I like touching him. Sometimes he's not in the mood though to b messed with, then that mushy feeling goes away instantaneously when he rejects me. bah!
    Pristine_Dream

Answer by Pristine_Dream at 1:05 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I love to touch my man. I still get red in the cheeks when he says nice things to me, gives me compliments or talks about me to his friends.
    kidomom

Answer by kidomom at 1:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• my dh and i have been together for 3 yrs. i guess we are still in honeymoon phase but i have to hug him and when we watch tv i always have to cuddle with him idk when he starts to be sweet on me i literally blush lmao
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Well when we were first together, I talked an octive higher and literally called him "my Ricky" LOL. Thankfully for everyone who had to listen to me that stopped! LOL

I still do get excited to see him, love touching him, and when I was still working and he'd pick me up, my co-workers thought it was cute that I would at least brush out my hair before I left work!

We've been together 16 years total in December and married for 14.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• i blush and sometimes give his arm a punch

right now he is asleep beside me and i can not keep from rubbing his head or just watching him sleep. when he kisses me i still get a rise of excitement no matter how short the kiss
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 3:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I get nervous, I can't stop smiling. I can't stop touching him, whether it's to hold his hand, rub his arm, or run my fingers thru his hair, although with the usual kissing and such. :) Sometimes I can't look at him, b/c I'll just want to kiss him and not stop, so I have to look elsewhere. When we have to part (he's an over the road truck driver, so we're apart 3 weeks out of the month), it always takes about 20 minutes minimum, b/c I can't just let him go. It's always "one more kiss" or "one more hug" or "hold me for just 5 more minutes". I'm pathetic. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:58 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• in loveI love it when he walks on by being so busy with whatever and I just watch him then I grab his butt or his front he's like 'why do you have to do that? Or he'll say what you want some? But when I just look at him after 12 yrs. he still make my heart flutter. I love him so much.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2009