Is Twice In A Row An Accident?

I will post the link in a reply below.

Fox News keeps making conservative-friendly mistakes...

Every news organization makes mistakes. But when Fox News makes mistakes, they seem to tilt in a suspiciously consistent direction, favoring Republicans and conservatives over Democrats and liberals.

It happened again Wednesday, when host Gregg Jarrett, introducing a segment on Happening Now, described the "huge crowds" that were turning out to greet Sarah Palin on the promotional tour for her book, Going Rogue. "These are some of the pictures just coming into us," Jarrett said as images of Palin surrounded by throngs of supporters flashed across the screen.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 1:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I'm not sure if it's an accident or not, but it is becoming more suspicious. With all of the staff they have, why all of a sudden are these things happening so close together? I would think that after the last fracas, they would make sure there were no more flubs. Admittedly, I do call it Faux News, and this is just another reason why.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Well at least the Yahoo source that was used when Sweetakins posted this question a few hours ago ATTEMPTED be fair and balanced when they posted that MSNBC had screwed up too. Every SINGLE news station makes mistakes every SINGLE day. They ALL stay stupid stuff use doctored footage ect. But you see FOX is now under the scope JUST like Joe the plumber, Palin, Glenn Beck and anyone and anything that the left does its BEST to discredit so they dont make waves for them.......Saul Alinsky anyone?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yes i noticed this during the election last year. They extensively followed the McCain campaign, and would briefly touch on some key points with the Obama campaign.
    kidomom

Answer by kidomom at 1:26 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• They are Fair and Balanced--to the right anyway. And most of their viewers don't pick up on details outside of what the commentator is saying. It's psychological warfare.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• And the other stations mistakes Lean to the left. Just like both theses links and your question are left leaning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yes, my question seems left leaning. If I see a station or source I like making these mistakes I would question them as well. I got the first source from AOL , and the second from Politics Daily. I believe that when something is not agreeing with one's point of view, that person will call the source a left or right leaning source. And I apologize about the repost. I did look for it here, but apparently not hard enough. Ia m just calling it like I see it. And if it happens again, I'll take that as money in the bank on them doing it on purpose.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• On Friday's edition of Morning Meeting, host Dylan Ratigan featured fake photos of Sarah Palin during a mocking segment on why Americans are fascinated with the former vice presidential candidate. While listing the show’s top ten reasons, Ratigan showed a doctored photo of Palin’s head on the bikini-clad body of a woman holding a weapon.

The host never admitted or addressed the fact that his network was passing off counterfeit pictures to his viewers. Earlier in the segment, Ratigan displayed an image of Palin in a short, black mini-skirt. This photo is also not real. MSNBC should immediately apologize for presenting such false information.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2009/11/13/msnbc-uses-fake-sexy-photos-sarah-palin-air-will-network-correct-apo

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:27 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• The middle picture is FAKE and MSNBC USED it AGAIN!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/palin.asp

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Here is FOX fixing their oops
    Fox responded to the matter via The Swamp.

"This was a production error in which the copy editor changed a script and didn't alert the control room to update the video,'' Michael Clemente, senior vice president of news at FOX, sad this evening. "There will be an on-air explanation during Happening Now on Thursday."
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/michaelcalderone/1109/Fox_uses_old_Palin_crowd_footage.html
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2009