TO MOTHERS OF TWINS!!!

My sister is pregnant with twins and she wanted me to ask when did you all feel the first little movements of your babies? She wants to make sure that she is acutally feeling them and not just "making it up" (this is her 1st pregnancy)

Shelenator

Asked by Shelenator at 2:41 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• one of my friends just gave birth to her twin boys and she started feeling hers kick at around 15weeks... just little bubble movements... she felt real big kicks starting around 22 weeks....
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 4:45 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I think around 18 weeks.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My twins are almost 8 now.. so it has been a while.. but if memory serves correctly,it was about the same time I felt the kids that were singletons.. around 5 and half months.When I went in for my first Ultrasound at 20 weeks.. I was shocked when they said twins, really I had no clue other than I was bigger than normal and slightly more tired than in previous pregnancies.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Oh sorry I meant 4 and half months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2009