have a question about hearts

my son has a mild heart murmur.. his cardiologist won't tell me exactly what I can't do with him and can. I'm afraid to play with him and he'll be having an attack or something

kittenripmaygo

Asked by kittenripmaygo at 2:58 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• why wont he give you what you can and cant do with him? thats just retarded. its like how are you suppose to care for your child if you dont know what to do with him? i say go to a different doctor explain what you've been told and ask them to give you a list of the things you can and cant do with him
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Murmur's are harmless for the most part... if it's mild you don't have anything to worry about. They won't tell you what you can and can't do with him because there is nothing to say! It's harmless.
    My son had a murmur too.... as do 50% of kids.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:04 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• thanks
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 10:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2009